So today is a psychologist visit. I’m brainstorming; trying to figure out some points I’d like to bring up or that I feel are important or relevant. I might not be able to get to the entire list, conversations with her have a life of their own. But the goal is to get to as many as possible.
• Started the Blog!
• Wanting to come out to friends. Is it a good idea? My frustrations with trying to resolve which friends.
• The isolation I feel as of right now with just my GF knowing.
• Concerns about not being able to be social.
• Frustration with not being able to dress much this past month and a half. My thoughts on the failure of THE Sorority being a part of that!!?
• The question she asked me about living as a woman and the percentage of time.
• My recent observations on authenticity, confidence, simply “being,” and feeling pretty.
• The frustration my GF felt recently at my dressing being one of only a few methods of de-stressing.
• My worries about pushing it too far with my GF. Worrying about how much or how little we communicate about it. Worries about helping her understand.
Even if I get to half of those, it would be a very busy session. Wish me luck ladies!
Ever & Always,
A very debriefed Caden Lane